Initial setup in 3 steps on your Windows Client Device
See also: Initial setup in 3 steps on your iPhone or iPad
STEP1: Download & install the Citrix Receiver
- Go to http://receiver.citrix.com and click Download Receiver for Windows
- Accept the license agreement and download the file
IMPORTANT: add *.cloudbizz.com in the trusted site zone of Internet Explorer.
- Open Internet Explore, go to the "TOOLS" menu.
- Go to "security"
- "Trusted Sites"
- Click the "Sites" button
- Uncheck the box
- Type *.cloudbizz.com in the address bar
- Click on add
STEP2: Connect to Cloudbizz
- Close all windows and open your browser on www.cloudbizz.com , and clic on "Go to your cloud"
STEP3: Log in to access your Cloud Desktop
- Insert the username and password received during the activation process
IMPORTANT: To open a full desktop, click on "Start Cloudbizz"
- You will receive the screen below during the initial connection , check "do not ask again" and clic on "YES"
- Later, you will also see the screen below. Accept and check "Do not ask me again for this site."
- To make changes afterwards, simply click on the black Sidebar, preferences, File access and select "Read and Write